The coronavirus vaccine has arrived. Vaccination activities have already started in countries around the world. Many wonders if there’ll be side effects after the vaccine.
Dietitian Ananya Bhowmik thinks that after taking the primary dose,. various reactions may occur within the body. So it’s important to vary the eating habits within the first few days. At an equivalent time, it’s important to follow some more rules and regulations.
What to try to to after taking the corona vaccine-
- Drink two and a half liters of water throughout the day.
- 8 hours of sleep a day.
- Walk a minimum of half an hour a day.
- you’ll put 15-20 minutes of sunshine on your body a day.
- Put turmeric, basil leaves, honey, walnuts, almonds, etc. on the diet chart.
- Eat fewer carbohydrate foods. it’s important to eat more seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- If you’ve got diabetes, you want to follow a diabetes control diet after vaccination.
- If you’ve got kidney problems, then eat protein, water, potassium. you’ll eat fruits and vegetables with the recommendation of a dietitian.
- those that got to increase the immunity (immunity) can take the supplement following the recommendation of the doctor.
What to not eat after taking the corona vaccine-
- it’s going to take two to 3 months for the immune reaction to require the corona vaccine. So if you’ve got a habit at this point, avoid alcohol, marijuana, or other drugs. Source: News Daily