One in 4 automobiles don’t move the Technical Car Inspection (ITV) the primary time. There are various causes that may result in an unfavorable consequence, however there are three most frequent failures that make a automotive not move the ITV.
TÜV Rheinland, an organization specialised in technical, security and certification companies, has reviewed the information collected by service stations to indicate (and lift consciousness) of the commonest failures that may imply a ‘no’ within the inspection.
- Among the many most typical defects are these associated to lighting and signaling (36.18%), which may result in accidents by stopping the remainder of the automobiles from anticipating the response or dropping visibility, as a consequence of improper settings, or dazzling different drivers.
- The dangerous tires additionally they current a excessive proportion of defects, with 33.72%. “Shedding the tread of the tire or inflicting harm to the steering of the automobile are a few of the penalties of those defects that might endanger the security of the driving force and that of the remainder of the automobiles which can be in circulation”, they clarify.
- Particularly in heavy automobiles, they’re of particular relevance defects related to the service brake, with 19.02% and the suspension system, with 17.30%
Vans, the automobiles with essentially the most failures
The info offered by the Spanish Affiliation of Collaborating Entities of the Administration within the Technical Inspection of Autos (AECA – ITV), present that the proportion of automobiles that don’t move the ITV varies by class:
- the vans They’re the automobiles with essentially the most failures, to the purpose that 30% have a defect in the course of the truck inspection
- behind, are the buses; 26.9% of inspections present failures
- comply with the vans (25.2%) and trailers (14,2%)
ITV, a query of safety
In accordance with the most recent research carried out by the Duque de Santomauro Motor Car Street Security Institute (ISVA) on the ITV’s contribution to Street Security, ITV stations managed to keep away from greater than 500 street fatalities, near 12,000 accidents of assorted levels and at the least 17,700 visitors accidents in a single yr. It additionally factors out that if 20% of the automobiles that didn’t attend the obligatory inspections had completed so, 8,800 accidents, about 7,200 injured and 161 extra deaths may have been prevented.
* Unique article printed by Noelia López at Autobild.es